x7CompHelp7x
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to x7CompHelp7x.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please Regester! We currently have 5 members. Very Happy

TechTutVidz Youtube Channel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TechTutVidz

TechTutVidz Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: TechTutVidz Youtube Channel   TechTutVidz Youtube Channel Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:54 am

Hello, I am writing this to introduce you to my Youtube channel.

Well Firstly let me introduce myself, My name is George, I live in the United Kingdom and i am 14 years old. I have been using computing skills since the age 8 and i wouldn't call myself a Guru at technology but i know a lot about it. I like rock, Metal and screamo music (dont hate me for that), and i like to play games Like Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I have a PS3 and my PSN is TheMightyGeorge, Feel free to add me if you wish.

So anyway now i have introduced my self let me talk about my Channel, Well My channel is called TechTutVidz, I have had previous Channels before with Technology Videos and Tutorials on but this is going to be my Biggest and Best by far. On My channel i do Video Tutorials, Demystification, Reviews, Bring You the new Tech News and Much More! I have a good knowledge of HTML, PHP, and ASP programming and i am quite advanced at making websites which i use to earn Money.

Well that about covers my Youtube Channel, Feel free to go check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/user/TechTutVidz, Thankyou for reading and have a nice day.

-----------------
George Hanson
Back to top Go down
X7fuzion7X
Admin
Admin
X7fuzion7X

TechTutVidz Youtube Channel Empty
PostSubject: nice   TechTutVidz Youtube Channel Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:55 am

nice channel m8
Back to top Go down
https://x7comphelp7x.darkbb.com

TechTutVidz Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 1